We are witnessing a massive shift of consumer behavior from offline to online. With it, there is a need for technologies that enable online businesses to thrive. Bolt is at the center of this universe working on the next generation of ecommerce, having created a best-in-class buying experience from checkout to fraud detection, payments and more. With our help, retailers can successfully compete with the online retail giants that have the means to invest in technology.
Data is a foundational part of Bolt products, from fraud decisioning to dynamic features optimizing for conversion. To accelerate the company’s growth, Bolt is hiring a product analyst to partner closely with product management, product design, and engineering to generate actionable insights that will shape our long term vision and strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Own defining, tracking, and monitoring business KPIs.
- Partner with product managers to create hypotheses, define quantitative goals, and design experiments for roadmap projects.
- Partner with engineering to improve data collection through data infrastructure design, data pipelining, and warehousing solutions.
- Conduct exploratory data analyses to discover patterns and insights to inform future strategy.
- Summarize and evangelize your findings across the company from the tech teams to the go-to-market teams to leadership.
What Would Set You Up For Success:
- 2+ years experience in quantitative role
- 1+ year of analytics experience working directly with product managers or embedded within a product team
- Logical, analytical thinker with business acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in statistical techniques and concepts (regression, power analysis, clustering, etc.)
- Proficient in SQL and R or Python (or equivalent)
- Experience with BI tools (Metabase, Looker, etc) a plus
- Experience with data warehousing, data pipelining solutions a plus
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description