If you love working at the nexus of design, engineering, and customers to bring ideas to life, product is the place for you. We are looking for an outstanding product analyst who will collaborate closely with our product, marketing, and operations teams to drive our business forward. As a Product Analyst, you'll build technical and content expertise while working across a variety of high-impact projects. You'll embed directly with one of our product pods to help launch a new feature or transform an aspect of our marketplace.
As A Product Analyst You Will:
- Partner with product, growth, marketing and operations teams to conduct in-depth quantitative analyses that guide strategic decisions
- Make recommendations based on detailed analysis and a deep understanding of our product
- Build and maintain reports, models, and visualizations which provide insight into users experiences and business performance
- Contribute to our team and company data culture through peer collaboration, training, coaching and more
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of product analytics experience
- Experience working in quantitative or analytical role, preferably at a startup or management consulting
- Proficiency using SQL to query large data sets
- You are a team player and love to deliver outstanding results while having a fun time with your teammates doing it!
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- You are resourceful and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
There are over 1M independent retailers in the US and Canada, doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart and Amazon combined. Economic data shows: compared to the big box stores, local retailers are flourishing because they offer a better shopping experience. However, the antiquated wholesale industry is holding independent stores back, and making life miserable for the makers trying to reach them.
Our goal at Faire is to rethink the wholesale model with an online marketplace that makes it easy for retailers and makers to connect and succeed together. Instead of flying all over the country to attend trade shows, retailers can visit our site to shop for hundreds of curated makers that they can try out totally risk-free. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 65,000 retailers to the Faire platform in less than a year after our launch.
Our founders led product and engineering for Square Capital ($10B deployed) and the Cash app (Square’s only app in the top 20 of the iOS app store). We're backed by some of the top VC funds including Sequoia, Khosla, Forerunner and Lightspeed; and we were named one of the top 20 YC companies by valuation last year.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
To learn more about our culture, please visit our careers page!
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.