The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a driven Product Architect to develop and execute GTM strategy and business plans for technical integrations across Cisco’s portfolio.
Cisco Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about IT, and you will support the charge to continue driving this change. You will be working closely with many groups within the Meraki Business Unit as well as other Cisco development and sales organizations to:
- Gather and analyze information from a variety of sources in order to identify product integrations that create value for customers and enhance Cisco's position in the market
- Clearly communicate the business opportunity and operational cost of these integrated solutions to Product Management leaders and help them determine where to invest
- Develop business plans to take approved integrations to market and ensure that Cisco sellers and partners have the tools and resources they need to drive them
You have a background in business development or product management along with a strong understanding of the technology market and the overall Cisco portfolio.
In addition, you are able to weigh business opportunities against the operational burden of potential integrations to provide stakeholders with clear recommendation on which integrations to develop.What you'll be doing:
- Partner with product management teams to determine the business value of potential integrations
- Work closely with various groups within Cisco to gather feedback on integration opportunities
- Work hand in hand with other architects, product management, and business operations to develop business plans for new integrations
- Partner with Product Management teams across the organization to develop go to market strategies for integrated solutions
- Coordinate with Marketing, Operations, Sales leadership, and other stakeholder groups to ensure integrated solutions are launched effectively
- Familiarity with new product lifecycles and the process of bringing technology solutions to market
- Ability to develop and drive business plans for new solutions
- Ability to communicate key findings clearly to stakeholders, including senior leaders and executives across the business
- Technical aptitude around Cisco portfolio with a particular focus on networking and security. Familiarity with the Meraki portfolio and related solutions is strongly desired
- 2-5 years of experience in product management or business development roles
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, and ability to identify and prioritize opportunities with the greatest potential impact
We know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.