Product Management Lead, WishX at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform with global reach. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective digital shopping mall in the world. Through the Wish platform, we are creating a relevant, entertaining, and personalized shopping experience for each individual consumer.
Wish is committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience. As the Lead Product Manager for our Wish X team, you will work closely alongside engineering and design teams to define and manage innovative new business concepts & product features. Our product managers are responsible for understanding the problem space and identifying key opportunities for growth by leveraging their product expertise, experimentation and analytical insights.Job Description
Our WishX team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
We have the following exciting opportunity within the WishX team:
Lead Product Manager, WishX
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of Product Managers within the WishX Incubator which is focussed on developing new business concepts from Ideation to operating at scale
- Create and manage innovative eCommerce experiences that cause increased shopper engagement with an increasingly diverse global audience
- Actively develop strategies and experiment with tactics to diversify the Wish Shopper community
- Lead eCommerce experiments both on and off Wish branded platforms
- Identify and analyze metrics that measure the value and success of your products.
- Define and schedule full lifecycle product development
- Create features and tools to improve customer lifetime value and customer experience
- Work with designers to develop wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Coordinate and manage tradeoffs between engineering and design teams to ensure timely releases
- Collaborate with senior management, product engineering, data science, and operations to deliver impactful results to support business growth
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required (MBA preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of eCommerce PM experience a must
- Demonstrated track record of leading & developing high performing PM teams
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
- Deep experience with the digital consumer
- Oversee and drive short and long-term roadmaps
- Track record of developing collaborative and influential cross-functional relationships
- Ready and willing to roll up sleeves to analyze data hands on in SQL/Python/R environment
- Passionate can-do attitude
- Not afraid to try, learn, and improve, with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Solution-oriented, highly motivated, and proactive self-starter
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.