Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
You will be responsible with driving strategy, development, and adoption of video collaboration products. We are looking for a Product Manager with a deep understanding of the SaaS industry, UCaaS technologies, and usability best practices.
You are intensely curious about user behavior. You understand that great products balance simplicity and robust features to solve real world problems. Saying “no” is as important as adding new features. You also enjoy tapping the left side of the brain and quantifying your decisions by analyzing data and setting up proper measurement and reporting for each feature launched.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Define technical requirements and user experience for features and products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering and Operations on feature definition and development
- Work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market strategy
- Define product success metrics and track success of features and products
Required Experience & Skills:
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, and co-workers
- Positive, team-focused attitude toward software development
- Understanding of behavioral psychology
- Effective written and presentation skills
- 2+ years of product management or related experience
- Experience creating mockups and wire frames
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced / entrepreneurial environment
- Technical background
- Consumer software experience
- Combination of Front-End, Platform and API experience
- Experience working with integrations
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.