Product Manager, Channels at Reddit
“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We’re searching for a Product Manager to join our Growth org to help lead and build the future of Channels. The Channels team is responsible for one of the company’s major product surface areas that drive a significant portion of Reddit’s user growth.
You will work on building a real-time notifications platform (in-app, push, email) that can surface the right content to the right user at the right time. You will also be responsible for tackling difficult challenges around personalization, relevance, and ranking at enormous scale by using machine learning and data to help build a delightful product.
If leading a product that impacts hundreds of millions of Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place.
- Facilitate, manage and prioritize a robust product backlog and roadmap for Channels
- Work closely with engineers, designers and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team and the company.
- Synthesize insights by analyzing data to help build more personalized and better product features.
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact Reddit’s growth.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
What We Can Expect From You:
- You have experience growing at-scale consumer products and understanding of growth, personalized email and push notifications.
- You have strong analytical skills, can build SQL queries from scratch and are able to solve complex problems by analysing data, leading to data driven decisions.
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Engineering background
- Data science background
- Experience working on ML or relevance products
- Experience with consumer growth marketing