We are witnessing a massive shift of consumer behavior from offline to online. With it, there is a need for technologies that enable online businesses to thrive. Bolt is at the center of this universe working on the next generation of ecommerce, having created a best-in-class buying experience from checkout to fraud detection, payments and more. With our help, retailers can successfully compete with the online retail giants that have the means to invest in technology.
To accelerate the company’s growth, Bolt is hiring a product manager to work on the core checkout product, ranging from dynamically updating the checkout UI to building out an omni-channel buying experience. You’ll be responsible for dreaming up creative solutions to transform online retail, partnering with engineers, designers, data analysts to turn ideas into reality, run experiments to review impact and drive conversion, and partner with cross-functional members to grow adoption.
What You'll Do:
- Craft a strategy and own the roadmap to transform the buying experience online.
- Define, measure, and advocate for the success of your team members and as a whole.
- Work closely with research, design, engineering, and data teams to build products loved by customers.
- Synthesize customer feedback, data insights, research outputs, and design-driven insights to create clear plans, priorities, goals, and product requirements for your team.
- Deliver impactful projects, using A/B tests and other experimentation methods to prove how you moved the bottom line.
- Partner with go-to-market teams to test and grow adoption on ambitious new concepts.
What would set you up for success:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Logical, analytical thinker with business acumen
- Strong stakeholder communication skills
- Experience in ecommerce a plus
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description