Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a much better treatment - more relevant, more digital, less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions in recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to guide both lenders and borrowers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success.
TrueAccord beats traditional collection agencies because we collect more money owed to our clients with incredible consumer satisfaction. We do so because our automated system contacts consumers the way they want to be contacted, adjusting channel, content, and offer tactics according to consumer behavior and cooperating with them to find a solution that works for them.
While our system learns on its own, new clients, products, and other issues require manual intervention. We need to constantly “teach” the system to identify new behaviors and respond to them as well as add new tools including new channels (e.g. chat), context-aware content, improve ML models and so on.
As the product manager for product performance, your role will be to constantly identify performance issues connected to individual clients and create a roadmap to overcome them, as well as constantly deliver broad improvement in our performance by adding capabilities and tuning our system. You will become an expert in the underlying data and the inner workings of the biggest and best performing ML-based system deployed in the market today.
You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Client Success, and Data Science to launch and iterate on innovative ideas to delight our clients, service our customers, and beat our competitors while furthering our vision to radically change the debt collection industry.
- Be the voice of our enterprise clients and their customers to understand how to tune and improve our collection performance on their portfolios
- Monitor, analyze, and respond to trends in our performance vs. client expectations and competitor benchmarks using tactical tools and levers as well as product initiatives
- Act as the subject matter expert and communicate TrueAccord’s product offering and product performance initiatives both internally and externally
- Work with key stakeholders to define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, and performance metrics for improved product performance
- Perform detailed analysis on existing and new features to make informed, data driven decisions, and run experiments to produce data-driven development
- Own delivery of product initiatives from end to end, collaborating with engineering, client success, and UX teams
- Prioritize feature requests, guiding the team in making intelligent and pragmatic trade-offs
- 3+ years in Product Management
- Exceptional written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Experience with highly regulated products highly desired
- Experience with marketing automation systems a big plus
- Demonstrated experience tuning products to improve performance according to well defined metrics, e.g. fraud prevention, credit underwriting, customer acquisition
- Exceptional data analysis skills: you're able to derive insights on what will move the needle on performance metrics
- A goal-driven and detail-oriented approach to product management
- Impeccable project management skills: ability to juggle multiple workstreams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat
- Experience working with bank partners
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.