Product Manager - Core at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Because we have a small team with a big job to do, each team member makes a huge impact on the business. You will have the opportunity to implement your ideas and to own your work.Job Description
We are looking for Product Managers to help define and build the future of Wish’s Marketplace platform. You will own one or more of the following components: Wish Express Program, Payments, Orders, Merchant Success, Policies, and Defense.
This includes owning the product strategy for and the implementation of features that enable Wish’s 500,000+ merchants to sell and ship products to 100M+ customers worldwide. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys taking ownership and building features at all levels of the stack. You will be embedded within our Engineering teams to deliver impactful initiatives that continue to grow globally!
What you will be doing:
- Define business and technical requirements for merchant-facing features for shipping and inventory management
- Conduct user research with Wish’s merchants and channel partners
- Lead a cross-functional team with designers and engineers to implement your product roadmap and long term vision
- Drive new feature development from start to finish
- Solve problems impacting multiple stakeholders and millions of users and merchants on the Wish Marketplace
- BS/BA degree; in computer science, engineering, or business administration
- 3-7+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- Experience working with and launching APIs is a plus
Not located in the Bay Area? Remote work is acceptable! (*US, Canada, and Europe)Additional Information
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.