We are witnessing a massive shift of consumer behavior from offline to online. With it, there is a need for technologies that enable online businesses to thrive. Bolt is at the center of this universe working on the next generation of ecommerce, having created a best-in-class buying experience from checkout to fraud detection, payments and more. With our help, retailers can successfully compete with the online retail giants that have the means to invest in technology.
Bolt is aggressively hiring in our tech organization to face the many challenges ahead. One of the most pivotal pieces of any buying experience is payments. What payment options are presented, how they can be used, and how often they succeed all can make or break an online shopping experience. We are looking for an experienced product manager to join our Financial Products team and drive forward our payments-related products and strategy.
To excel in this role you will need to be principled in your thinking, a technical and subject matter expert, customer and quality obsessed, and willing to make big bets. You will partner with engineering, design, partnerships, and GTM teams to drive short term results as well as long term innovation. Lastly, you need to be comfortable moving into uncharted territories building new value added payments solutions.
PS: checkout how Bolt is doing payments better: Bolt’s Blog.
What You'll Do:
- Create a compelling vision and associated narrative for the long-term future of payments at Bolt.
- Seek out customer, data, and design-driven insight and use that insight to create clear plans, priorities, and goals for your area.
- Work closely with our partners in the payments space to build out best-in-class integrations that improve the experience for shoppers and merchants.
- Consistently deliver high-quality new products and features while improving the reliability of what already exists.
- Set audacious goals for your team’s impact on the overall organization and regularly hit them.
- Serve as the domain expert on payments. Understanding the landscape and what has been done as well as where those areas are going and how we can differentiate.
- Speak the language of the engineering, design, data science, and go-to-market functions to coordinate complex cross-functional initiatives.
- Fill the gaps in the aforementioned cross-functional areas as needed.
What Would Set You Up For Success:
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager at a successful tech company
- Proven experience in payments
- A clear history of delivering high-quality products
- Domain expertise in engineering, machine learning, design, data, and go-to-market
- Strong communication skills and storytelling ability
- Experience in payments and e-commerce a plus
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description