Product Manager, Growth at HomeLight
Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You have a background in product management and have experience driving growth through acquiring and engaging new visitors. You enjoy working cross functionally and communicating with key stakeholders. You have experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces.. You see yourself as a data driven PM who values consumer empathy.. You have impressive written and oral communication skills, and an innate ability to relate to technology. You enjoy working in a warm, growing environment and value being part of an energetic, fun and creative team.
What You’ll Do Here
As our Growth Product Manager, you will be responsible for owning HomeLight’s end-to-end growth product strategy. You will be responsible for defining and executing this key part of our company’s strategy, while also working cross functionally with our SEM, SEO and Partnerships teams, among others.
- Explore consumer behavior to identify new market opportunities and create solutions informed by thoughtful research and analysis.
- Translate business needs and requirements into design concepts and actionable user stories.
- Engage closely with the engineering, design, and product marketing teams to drive product development efforts.
- Collaborate with SEM, SEO, business development and product marketing teams to develop and execute product launch strategies.
- Identify and track performance metrics for the products you own, and leverage data in your ongoing product management efforts.
- Prioritize your product backlog based on business priorities, market changes, and team velocity.
- Conduct market research and stay informed with the ever-evolving prop tech landscape that could impact our product roadmap.
- 3+ years of experience in product management working directly with engineering, design, and product marketing teams
- Experience owning all stages of the product lifecycle from identification of consumer needs, to product definition and development, through launch and sustainment.
- A proven track record of shipping creative and thoughtful products, with particular strengths in developing impactful consumer experiences
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive alignment and results.
- Experience with data analysis using various analytical tools.
- Passion for user experience and design.
- A personal passion for communicating clearly in written form.