Product Manager - Lender Workspace at Blend
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:01 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend’s Mortgage Group is responsible for powering the core functionality of Blend’s lending platform that enables mortgage lenders to deliver a more frictionless, compliant, and accessible ecosystem to their customers.
The Lender Workspace is critical to any Mortgage, as it is where work gets done! This person is responsible for building the best in class collaboration & productivity suite for Loan Offers, Underwriters, Processors & Executives. As the Product Manager, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and outcomes for the product. You will work closely with peers in mortgage teams and cross-functionally with business partners and customers to drive a unified experience and platform.
How you’ll contribute:
- Deeply understand the lenders eg banks mortgage journey and the pain points they face to inform our strategy
- Work closely with cross-functional product and engineering teams to build solutions that simplify the complex, confusing, and opaque steps into delightful experience and drive productivity
- Drive execution of the your team’s roadmap by clearly defining and communicating the roadmap and priority, and ensuring that your team has the critical inputs to ship features and build operational capability with high quality and in a timely manner
- Partner with other mortgage teams like Mortgage Services to build a cohesive experience
Who you are:
- 5+ years of product management. Ability to identify, prioritize, and deliver value for the end-customer, the borrower. Ability to triangulate between the borrowers needs and the customers needs
- You have deep interest in consumer experiences and have worked in consumer or B2B2C product management
- Metrics driven Product Management. Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather both qualitative and quantitative data, emerge with insights and decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives
- Strong business acumen. The ability to identify the where value is being extracted in the value chain and figure out how to extract it for consumers and our customers
- You have built successful businesses or products from ground level
- Worked on productivity & collaboration products
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description