Product Manager, Logistics as a Service at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
As the Product Manager for our Wish Logistics Engineering, you will work closely alongside engineering and design teams to define and drive new Logistic as a Service products that provide users with innovative logistics solutions across the globe. Our product managers are responsible for understanding the problem space and identifying key opportunities for growth by leveraging their product expertise and analytical insights.
Our team is small and nimble. We release new code multiple times a week to ensure that engineers are able to iterate quickly, and make an impact immediately. They work on building features from the database level to the client. We cultivate an environment for driven innovators to thrive.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the product direction of Logistics as a Service products such as Wish Parcel Service and Fulfillment by Wish.
- Define long term strategy and roadmap to scale the products and expand the market coverage globally
- Identify and analyze metrics that measure the value and success of your products.
- Define and schedule full lifecycle product development.
- Create features and tools to improve customer lifetime value and customer experience.
- Work with designers to develop wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams.
- Coordinate and manage tradeoffs between engineering and design teams to ensure timely releases.
- Collaborate with senior management, product engineering, data science, and operations to deliver impactful results to support business growth.
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
- Oversee and drive short- and long-term roadmaps, collaborating with all parts of the organization
- Ready and willing to roll up sleeves to analyze data hands on in SQL/Python/R environment
- Passionate can-do attitude
- Not afraid to try, learn, and improve, with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Solution-oriented, highly motivated, and proactive self-starter
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.