Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
As a Product Manager at Atlassian, you will advance our mission to unleash the potential in every team and contribute to building data-driven platform capabilities that impact our portfolio of products, including Jira, Confluence, Trello and Bitbucket. Your work will impact millions of users including leaders in their industries, now and for the next decade, as you shape the foundations for how teams connect, collaborate, and accomplish amazing things.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Data Measurement Platform team. In this role you will be responsible for building out the core capabilities that enable product teams to target, personalize and measure the impact of their changes to over 10 million monthly active users.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for customer research, building product strategy and roadmap, establishing build-measure-learn loops, and experimentation in product.
- Work with data scientists and developers to build, develop, and execute on a product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements.
- Inspire and energize teams across Atlassian to become more data-informed when defining their vision, evaluating product opportunities and prioritize features and improvements.
- Drive a platform that will be used throughout the company to deliver and measure experiences across a variety of teams including Marketing, Growth, Product & Engineering.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally at a fast-growing software company
- Deep analytical experience and a passion for data and machine learning. Experience defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics.
- Experience defining and launching features that meet the needs of customers and business, with a customer obsessed approach.
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, balance the needs of our customers with those of our business, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- Ability to paint a compelling vision and create goals inspire your teams and internal stakeholders.
- Strong track record of building relationships and influencing at all levels of the organization.
- Charisma in spades: you’re social and adept at building relationships across product lines and functional groups to make sure we are all on the same page.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- BE/BS/BA with an emphasis in technology, IT or operations
- Experience with machine learning and personalization techniques
- Experience with building data platforms or developer tooling
- Experience with building platform services or APIs for multiple consumers
- Experience with infrastructure at scale, including AWS, Docker, Azure
- Experience working on enterprise-focused areas (B2B)
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.