Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Our WishX team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Work with merchants and partners to increase merchant adoption of Wish Express, FBW and expedited shipping options.
- Work with merchants and partners to grow cross-border sales and shipping/fulfillment for U.S., EU and Latam based merchants on Wish
- Work cross-functionally to build out shipping features to drive business growth for diversified merchants on Wish - shipment tracking, shipping labels, shipping discounts, fast shipping, bulk orders, returns management
- Work with Logistics, Merchant Experience and other teams to onboard new logistics providers and fulfillment options to support merchant diversification in U.S., Europe and Latam
- Work with order management, fulfillment partners to build API integrations to Wish platform
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required; MBA preferred
- 4-7 years of experience as product manager for a logistics and international business in a consumer focused environment
- Experience with eCommerce, online merchandising, payments and customer support preferred
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, detail oriented and data driven approach to problem solving
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves to work hands on to achieve business goals
- Passionate can-do attitude. Not afraid to try, learn and improve. Able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.