Product Manager - MV Smart Cameras at Cisco Meraki
The Cisco Meraki Product Management team is seeking a highly motivated and creative Product Manager for Meraki’s fastest-growing product line, the MV Smart Cameras. This groundbreaking family of cameras uses Meraki’s cloud infrastructure to deliver easy-to-implement, advanced security cameras to customers of all sizes.
This is a unique opportunity to join a product family where you enjoy the benefit of Meraki’s agile startup culture, while gaining the scale and resources of a global corporation such as Cisco.
By strategically investing in new software and hardware technology, we have beaten the competition to building the camera architecture everyone will be using in five years’ time. This product, and this team, are in the exceedingly rare position of being able to change a multibillion dollar industry, now you just need to make it materialize.
This will be possible because you will be working with a diverse and incredibly talented collection of people. From developers to marketeers, sales people to executives, you will influence, motivate, and direct a wide variety of resources to achieve the collective goal.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
You will be involved in everything. Your mission is to work out what will make the difference at any given time when there isn’t time to do everything.
- Taking product concepts from nothing to something.
- Delivering on the ideas of Minimally Viable Product (MVP) development.
- Executing with the hunger of a small company seeking their next round of funding.
- Defining, owning, and executing the roadmap for your product family.
- Collaborating with every department at the company.
- Becoming an industry expert in your field.
- Up to 20% of your time traveling to industry events and visiting customers.
- An entrepreneur, a risk taker, someone who looks beyond tomorrow.
- A leader with exceptional interpersonal skills capable of motivating a diverse team.
- Someone with a curious nature, and a love of new and emerging technologies.
- Customer empathy, but with the critical thinking needed to ask the challenging questions.
- An abstract thinker who can spot the patterns of high value customer problems.
- Being able to distill complicated ideas into just the right number of words.
- A story teller, a natural passion for the product, a sales person in disguise.
- MVP execution. It doesn’t matter how good a product is if it doesn’t ship.
- Experience in a customer-centric, multi-functional role such as product management, consulting systems engineer, technical marketing engineer, or founder.
- A minimum of five years of industry experience.
- Experience in a technical field e.g. engineering, computer science, physics
- Experience working at an enterprise technology company
We know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.