Product Manager, New Vertical Product Development at Unity Technologies
Unity is already being used by 8 of the top 10 global automotive companies, top 5 aerospace companies, 50% of the top 100 AEC firms, and leading entertainment companies like Disney and Netflix.
In this role, you will work closely with our product management, R&D, Sales leaders and customers to define new use cases and products that have value across verticals. Examples include but are not limited to digital twinning, training, and simulation.
- Work with customers and internal product teams to define new use cases, personas, products and roadmaps.
- Listen to industry customer needs and translate them into feature requirements that empower our users to get the most out of Unity across verticals
- Work with leading solution integrators and platform providers to develop the ecosystems customers depend upon to deploy at enterprise scale
- Be an authority on the market and competitive landscape and keep internal teams informed on relevant changes
- Work with internal teams and appropriate partners to plan and execute go to market plans for new features and products
- Define market sizing, forecasts, and partner with marketing and sales on account-based plans
- Represent the product as a spokesperson and knowledgeable authority with users, suppliers, press, and strategic partners
- Product Management or equivalent experience related to working with 3D design data and digital content creation processes
- Experience working in new product development as part of a new business, advanced R&D, labs or innovation team
- Successfully developed and guided new product feature delivery, including a proven ability to champion product enhancements through to successful launch
- Experience with digital pipelines for creating content used across design, build, marketing and sales use cases
- Experience in the AEC, Manufacturing or animation space
- Excellent product management, communication, and leadership skills
- A collaborator that works well in team environments
- Experience planning, developing and deploying SaaS and cloud services
- Have the ability to build a business case around a product or service
- Experience using data from PLM / CAD systems
- Experience with one or more real-time 3D engines
- Experience building developer tools or platforms
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.