Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We are hiring a Product Manager for our News Digest team. This team partners with our in-house editorial team to identify relevant clinical news and deliver it to our clinician users via email News Digests. Clinicians are incredibly busy and medical news moves fast - our News Digests help clinicians stay current on what’s important to them, and they are one of Doximity’s most popular services!
Product Managers at Doximity drive the strategic direction of their team and are accountable for roadmap execution, while serving as the bridge between various stakeholders. You’ll work with product, data, engineering, and editorial teams to gather requirements, create specs, and lead teams in developing product that matters. Doximity PMs are responsible for a specific set of features.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
This role is based in our headquarters in San Francisco.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own the mission, strategy, goals, and metrics to measure those goals
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers and others in the development and support of new product initiatives
- Gather and generate requirements for product evolution based on market analysis and end user (or internal team) interactions
- Lead an Agile/Scrum process to establish the Product Roadmap with cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Write effective User Stories that capture feature requirements
- Identify, assess and scope product opportunities, driving new feature development from conception to launch and optimization.
- Prepare detailed specs that meet user needs, create a positive user experience, and ensure the maximum benefit to the business.
- Build consensus on strategy, design, and technical decisions
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a product manager
- Bachelor’s degree (technical field preferred)
- Highly analytical, using data to make decisions and comfortable gathering it yourself
- Passion for design and building simple, intuitive user experiences
- Results oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the teams to get solutions shipped
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity with an extreme attention to detail that drives self-audit of your work, need to understand complex systems and simplify topics
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- Looking for a startup environment that smartly and quickly delivers new features to market
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.