Product Manager, Payments at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to bring a high selection of affordable goods to everyone across the globe. With over 300 million users across the world, Wish is defining and building the future of mobile shopping.
Wish is looking to hire a Product Manager for payments. As the Product Manager for Payments, you will work closely alongside engineering, design, data science, finance and risk to define and manage product features that provide our customers with the best checkout experience. Using your product expertise and analytical insights, you will drive the next generation of Payments features at Wish, including improving checkout conversion, integrating with new payment methods and using payments as a way to drive user growth and retention.
Our team is small and nimble. We cultivate an environment for smart, driven innovators to thrive.
What you'll Do:
- Define product strategy, roadmap, requirements, oversee execution and own experiment analysis for some of the high impact checkout & payments initiatives
- Optimize conversion of the check out funnel and actively leverage payments as a key differentiator to drive unique buyers, revenue and retention
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders like finance, legal, buyer risk, customer support, marketplace, logistics and regional managers to understand and prioritize their needs
- Collaborate with product engineering, design, data science, and operations to deliver impactful results to support business growth and manage tradeoffs
- Work with third-parties like PSPs, fraud prevention, and other payment-related services to build reliable and valuable integrations to support the business goals
- Define and analyze key success metrics that measure the value and success of your products
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work
- Be bold! Develop insights using data and research to create new experiences that fundamentally transform how users interact and shop on Wish
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 3+ years of experience in product management in a consumer facing environment. Experience with payments, check out flows and familiarity with financial regulations big plus.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
- Experience running A/B tests at scale
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves to analyze data hands on in SQL/Python/R environment
- You have a passionate can do attitude. Not afraid to try, learn, and improve, ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Experience launching products at scale that have had a demonstrable positive impact to the business
Nice to have:
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience working at an E-commerce, digital marketplace or a payments company
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description