Product Manager, Sales Systems at Miro
Miro is looking for an exceptionally motivated GTM Systems Product Manager with razor sharp analysis skills to help our GTM Systems team in our journey to reimagine our tools and processes, and become a truly customer-centric and focused organization that puts the voice and the needs of the customer(s) at the core of whatever we do. Working closely with our GTM leaders, individual marketing and sales and success stakeholders and cross-functional business partners, you will focus on implementing scalable processes and tools to help drive productivity and as well as the company’s growth. This role will also ensure long term stickiness and relevance, and extraction of ROI, from the tools & systems enhancements we make available to our global Go-to-Market teams. This is an individual contributor role that requires a deep understanding of sales and marketing processes, exceptional analytical skills, bias toward action, strong collaboration and communication skills. It will directly impact the scalability of our Go-to-Market organization and the acceleration of Miro’s growth and to achieve its vision and goal.
Our Business Technology team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support growth, sales, success and marketing teams with business systems and tools development.What you’ll do
- Own the vision for Marketing and Sales technologies and ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision.
- Bring a strong knowledge of Sales and Marketing technology capabilities to advise when existing system functionality can be leveraged vs. custom build options
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Product to build in-depth knowledge of our Go-to-Market systems landscape & business processes to better leverage our current tools and identify key opportunities for improvements.
- Collect requirements, formulate business cases and assist with prioritization and feedback collection
- Assist with project scoping, business analysis & business testing beginning from ideation to execution.
- Drive process and business systems improvements by crafting business requirements, managing subsequent cross functional request intakes and execution of end-to-end processes for Marketing and Sales initiatives.
- Manage risks, communicate project updates including timelines, risks, changes, and dependencies.
- Lead as a cross functional liaison to ideate scope and gather buy in
- Represent the needs of the Marketing and Sales teams in cross-functional process and project work
- 4+ years of previous Product Manager, Agile Product Owner, Business Owner, or Business Analyst experience specifically in the areas of Sales, Success or Support systems or related environments
- Working understanding of API, integrations and workflow orchestrations
- Experience with sales and support systems, customer relationship management tools, and related systems
- Experience in data analytics to understand the data quality in the systems you manage and how to systematically improve the quality of the data
- Experience in developing and/or executing sales and marketing technology programs, with experience around needs assessment and systems rollout in the sales and marketing space.
- Strong aptitude for marketing & sales methodologies, processes & project management
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs, and resolutions
- Prior experience in Agile/sprint development workflows preferred
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to roll sleeves up and get work done
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!