Product Manager, Scout RFP at Scout RFP
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
* Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
* Work with engineers to scope, design and implement capabilities.
* Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
* Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
* Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
* 3+ years of proven working experience in product management
* Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
* Strong interpersonal and team building skills - ability to work with a diverse team and influence change across functional and business boundaries
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and platform technologies
* Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Experience working in SaaS a plus
* MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred