Product Manager - Secure SD-WAN at Cisco Meraki
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a Product Manager to join our Secure SD-WAN product portfolio.
MX appliances are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide and are deployed in well over a million locations.
Cisco Meraki is one of the SD-WAN market leaders, helping our customers through their WAN transformation with simplicity and ease of use as our top priority.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a dedicated team of brilliant engineers and shape the future of SD-WAN (SD-Everything, really…) at Meraki and the greater Cisco.
You will work closely with customers and executives to establish the Secure SD-WAN roadmap, strategy, collaboration with other business units and external entities, Sales processes, go to market, and so on.
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will be in the forefront of this disruptive innovation.Responsibilities
- Full ownership of the strategy and feature set in your areas of focus
- Market and customer analysis, requirements development, business case, collateral, product strategy, and product positioning
- Source of knowledge for your areas of focus, trends, and technologies
- A trusted advisor to the engineering team, teaching them how appliances are used by customers, where they struggle, what matters to them, and so on.
- 2+ years of work experience as a product manager with demonstrable track record of success, SD-WAN and/or security space preferred
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, and ability and willingness to make an impact. Drive to design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Experience as a developer / network engineer is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.