Product Manager, Social Shopping at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to bring a high selection of affordable goods to everyone across the globe. With over 300 million users across the world, Wish is defining and building the future of mobile shopping.
Wish is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager for Social Shopping as part of its Community Product Team. As a PM in this position, you will be expected to identify and prioritize opportunities to make the Wish shopping experience more social.
Wish is committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience. As a Product Manager, you will work closely alongside engineering, the marketplace, operations, and design teams to define and manage innovative new post-purchase and customer support features. Our product managers are responsible for understanding the problem space and identifying key opportunities for growth by leveraging their product expertise and analytical insights.
Our team is small and nimble. We cultivate an environment for smart, driven innovators to thrive
What You'll Do:
- Identify & prioritize key problem spaces alongside opportunities for growth by leveraging your product expertise and analytical insights
- Execute on these opportunities by working alongside engineering, design and analytics teams to define, drive and manage innovative social shopping features
- Define and analyze key success metrics that measure the value and success of your products
- Coordinate and manage tradeoffs between engineering and design to ensure timely releases while delivering impactful results to support business growth
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work
- Be bold! Develop insights using data and research to create new experiences that fundamentally transform how users interact and shop on Wish
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
- Oversee and drive short and long term roadmaps, collaborating with all parts of the organization
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves to analyze data hands on in SQL/Python/R environment
- You have a passionate can do attitude. Not afraid to try, learn, and improve, ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Experience launching products at scale that have had a demonstrable positive impact to the business
Nice to haves
- Start up experience
- Experience working at an Social Networking, User Content or E-commerce company
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description