Product Manager, Supply at NextRoll
You’ll join our Core Product Management team reporting to our Director of Product and lead NextRoll’s Supply and Addressability roadmap which powers NextRoll’s core products and technology. This is a fast-paced, cross-functional, and highly visible role responsible for securing access to addressable ad inventory across display, native, and video ad formats on desktop, mobile app, and connected TV devices. This challenging and exciting opportunity will enable you to work on groundbreaking engineering, mar-tech, and ad-tech problems at massive scale with a passionate, motivated, and highly-talented team of engineers, analysts, and data scientists.
As the Product Manager for Supply and Addressability, you will lead a team of engineers and data scientists responsible for securing our massive global reach across inventory formats, while developing new strategies for reaching target audiences using cookieless identifiers and other emerging solutions. You will also steer a cross-functional team of engineers and analysts responsible for inventory quality, ad verification, and policy compliance operations. You’ll work closely with business development teams responsible for SSP, publisher, and data partnerships to develop and execute our supply strategy. As a product manager on the core team, you will be in a unique position of serving tens of thousands of customers across both NextRoll business units AdRoll and RollWorks. You will need strategic thinking, superb execution as well as expertise in Ad Tech, Ad Ops, and Data Analysis.
Do you want to join a dynamic and growing product team that is shaking up the industry? If so, we are looking for you! Come "roll" with us.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Drive NextRoll’s Supply strategy, roadmap, and vision for securing addressable access to global ad inventory across banner, native, and video ad formats on desktop, mobile app, and connected TV devices
- Design and develop the solution architecture for delivering inventory quality, ad verification, and policy compliance in real-time bidding operations. Evaluate build vs. buy for next generation solutions using image recognition and malware detection
- Lead evaluation and represent NextRoll on key industry initiatives : IAB Tech Lab, Prebid Management Committees, W3C, and Partnership for Responsibility in Addressable Media
- Partner with business development teams, other product managers, and data/supply partners to prototype new advertising use cases using cookieless identifiers
- Partner with product managers to deliver solutions for addressable media across both the AdRoll and RollWorks business units
- Gather requirements from other product managers, customers, and supply partners and incorporate them into the product roadmap
- Work with other PMs and leadership to identify new opportunities to differentiate our products and bring new innovative solutions to market
- Contribute to developing the processes and culture of the product management department at NextRoll
- 2+ years of product management experience
- A BS in Computer Science, Statistics, or similar fields
- Come with the fundamental product management skills you’ll need to succeed in the role. You should have experience working on product features throughout their entire journey from customer research to implementation and release.
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across teams and departments
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with programmatic advertising and real-time bidding
- Experience in or knowledge of the ad-tech or mar-tech landscape
- Experience working with data science, analytics, or AI/ML teams
- MS or MBA in related technical or business field
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back