Product Manager - Title, Homeownership Journey at Blend
| San Francisco | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:02 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Homeownership Journey team is growing. This team is responsible for helping our customers deliver a seamless end-to-end home buying experience to end consumers, not just a seamless mortgage experience. People don’t want mortgages, they want a new home. Today that process unfortunately involves stress, friction, a lot of siloed service providers, and can be expensive. We believe we can change that and make it a seamless, delightful experience, and put money back in the consumer’s pocket as we do so.
Our title product speeds up the loan process for consumers and loan teams by streamlining the closing experience and automating property checks. As a product manager, you will refine the strategy, roadmap, and execution for our title product. It’s a cliché, but to a large degree this is like a startup within a startup. You’ll partner closely with the title team to ensure the complete consumer experience, not just the digital experience, is magical for the consumer and the other constituents(loan officer, title agents, etc.).
This is a unique opportunity to build a unique and transformational product, service, and business leveraging the amazing foundation of Blend’s existing product and relationships provide.
How you’ll contribute:
- Build a great title product and business that adds value for our lender customers and their customers(consumers).
- Deeply understand the consumer’s home buying journey and the pain points they face to inform our strategy.
- Work closely with cross-functional product, engineering, and operational teams to build solutions that simplify the complex, confusing, and opaque steps on the home buying journey into delightful consumer experience.
- Drive execution of the your team’s roadmap by clearly defining and communicating the roadmap and priority, and ensuring that your team has the critical inputs to ship features and build operational capability with high quality and in a timely manner.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of product management (more experience is great as well, but we care about ability and potential at least as much as experience).
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and deliver value for the end-customer by leveraging of the unique advantages Blend and our lenders have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives. It’s hard to emphasize this one enough – communication, both in writing and verbally, is essential to success in this role.
- A strong analytical mindset forged through educational or other experience(e.g. side projects, work) in math, science, or engineering
- Strong business acumen. The ability to identify the where value is being extracted in the value chain and figure out how to extract it for consumers and our customers(lenders).
- You have deep interest in consumer experiences
- You have shipped product at B2B companies and are adept at pitching and selling to customers
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description