Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
On the Product Team at Front, we’re in a unique position where we get to use our own product every single day. We use a shared inbox to collect product feedback. We publish a public roadmap where anyone interested in Front can see what we’ve shipped and what we have planned. We have a highly engaged customer base for whom our product is essential to getting their work done, and they care greatly about making our product better. Our CEO Mathilde Collin was involved in product from the earliest days and continues to work with the Product Team to drive our vision and roadmap.
We’re looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our growing product management team.
What you will be doing?
- Build a compelling strategy and roadmap based on insightful understanding of customer needs and market opportunities
- Manage the roadmap against KPIs and product goals
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company
- Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Write specs, manage project execution, build UI/UX wireframes, and define product roll-out strategy
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- Understand Front’s competitive position in the market; execute on our strategic plan to become the primary client that companies use to manage all of their external communication
What skills & experience do you need?
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
- Collaborative and low-ego; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
- Strong design sense
- Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
- You’re fascinated with communication tools and productivity apps. In fact, you’ve tried just about every email client out there
- You’ve worked on a communication or productivity app
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Read Full Job Description