Product Manager at DataGrail (San Francisco, CA or Remote)
DataGrail is looking for a Product Manager to add to our fast-growing Product team. You will have the opportunity to make an impact not only here at DataGrail, but in the always growing Data Privacy space by delivering world class products and features that enable our customers to deliver on their commitment to transparency.
Reporting to the Director of Product Experience and Design, the Product Manager will own the vision, strategy, roadmap, and execution of a DataGrail product area. They will plan, prioritize and manage development of new features while designing and building a product strategy that enables DataGrail to continue to differentiate itself.
The Skill Set:
- Able to define features and establish a long term vision for assigned SaaS products that can be communicated to customers as well as other teams.
- Establish lines of communication with customers; this includes roadmap reviews, customer feedback sessions, and customer interviews.
- Partner with Engineers by outlining user requirements and use cases that can be translated in robust, scalable, and intuitive technical solutions
- Conduct competitive analysis research
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions on how, when, and why features are delivered
- Able to lead cross-functional teams to solve challenging problems.
- Strong empathy for customers and stakeholders.
- Background in taking big picture requirements and distilling them into features that support the vision of the business.
- Able to prioritize backlog of user stories, features and bugs efficiently.
Within 90 Days You'll:
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for DataGrail products, and our development cycles
- Establish relationships with Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, and Marketing
- Start to action current roadmap and begin collaborating with across the organization to ensure the continuous delivery of features as you become integrated within the DataGrail Product Team.
- Run planning meetings, retrospectives and stand-ups with your cross functional delivery team.
- Scope MVP features and milestones that ultimately fold into much larger, future concepts.
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Identify the tradeoffs to prioritize features and be able to communicate as well as negotiate with stakeholders.
- Establish product metrics and KPIs for your product area as well as track and report progress across the organization.
- Collaborate with UX and run product feedback interviews with customers to obtain feedback on existing features.
- Understand and be able to present our Product Vision to customers
Within 365 Days You'll:
- Collaborate with UX Research to champion alignment around enabling Privacy Managers to create transformational privacy programs through actively socializing research deliverables at company wide events.
- Be a subject matter expert for your specific product area, to both internal stakeholders and with customers.
- Mentor junior members of the team, setting an example for Product Managers.
- Collaborate with Product leadership to prioritize and build your product areas 4-quarter roadmap.
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Bias for Action, Be Human, Love Our Customers, and Win as a Team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.