Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures, and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team!
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with product, engineering, design, and go-to-market teams to improve and scale our product development practices
- Ideate, drive consensus on, and roll out processes and systems that enable products to be shipped consistently at high quality and on time
- Ensure that projects remain on track by facilitating sprint planning and execution
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around processes for external betas, releases and enterprise deployments
- Work with product management to track KPIs and measure progress against goals
- Analyze user interaction data, identify opportunities to improve user experience and surface to the team for discussion
- Build and maintain a cross-functional knowledge base on team learnings about user pain points, customer needs, and best practices
- Compile and share feedback on our product
What You Bring to the Table:
- You are process-driven and have a passion for operational excellence
- You are a structured thinker and thrive in designing systems that work
- You have experience working with agile development teams and practices“Organized” and “disciplined” are some of the top adjectives people use to describe you
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills with a talent for precise articulation of operational challenges and potential solutions
- You can turn partial, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, excited to take on new challenges
- You operate with a service mentality to the teams you work with, but do not hesitate to enforce processes that may create friction in the short term but drive better outcomes“Will this scale?” and “How can I reduce manual effort?” are questions you ask every day
- You are familiar with user data, with a solid understanding of segments and funnels
- You are skilled working with spreadsheets as well as SQL
- Experience with product analytics tools (Mode, Amplitude)
- Experience with Gitlab
- Scrum master and/or technical project management experience
We're a tight-knit team of world-class scientists, engineers, business minds, and product designers who believe passionately in our mission and put our team ahead of self. We are committed to the continued development and growth of our employees and invest in your success!
We care about your personal well being as much as your professional success and offer generous benefits including comprehensive health benefits, 401k with generous company matching, FSA for Health and Dependent Care, Unlimited PTO, lunch allowances, monthly Team Events, and more!
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work place and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn't perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you.
Read Full Job Description