Product Partnerships Director at App Annie
What will you be responsible for?
As Product Partnership Director your primary focus will be on setting up and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships to acquire data to improve existing product lines and expand into new product areas. Besides that, you'll create and nurture relationships with the key platforms in the mobile ecosystem. Finally, you will support and identify wider partnership opportunities that will drive the strategic growth of the company.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I forge mutually beneficial partnerships for App Annie to acquire data that is used to create insights that power companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences."
How will you be doing this?
- Work closely with the Product team to acquire datasets to improve existing and enable new market data product lines.
- Assess partnership feasibility with the Product team and negotiate, in close collaboration with our legal team, the best potential deal structure for App Annie & our partners.
- Maintain strong relationships with our partners, ensuring they get value out of the partnership with us.
- Work cross-functionally within App Annie (Product, Data Science, Engineering, Sales, Marketing & Operations) to successfully develop and bring integrated solutions to partners.
- Setup and nurture a relationship with the key platforms in the mobile ecosystem (e.g. Apple and Google) to gain a better understanding of their roadmap and gain trusted status level.
- Lead a team of 2 partnership managers responsible for setting up product partnerships in the local regions, based in Utrecht & Beijing.
- Identify, support and define strategic directions of ecosystem initiatives & partnership opportunities that will drive strategic growth for the company.
What will you bring to the team?
- 7+ years of partnership, corporate development or new business development experience
- Extensive knowledge of the mobile app industry, mobile marketing, mobile businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- You're a hustler, a connector, a natural relationship builder who can easily get others on board with exciting new ideas.
- You know how to pitch and love to do it.
- Responsive and service-oriented, able to build and maintain strong business partnerships.
- Strategic thinker with a long-term approach to deal-making and partnership building
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions
- An entrepreneurial mindset, mature personality, superior verbal and communication skills, and the ability to navigate complex deals with long cycles
- Ability to travel in order to build relationships with global partners
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (San Francisco, Beijing, Utrecht and more).
- 15 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- And finally, an office in the heart of SF, so there's plenty to do when you're not at work.
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.