Product Support Specialist at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience. We are looking for a Product Support Specialist to keep Customer Support abreast of relevant Product team experiments and feature releases as well as managing bug reports with Engineering. The Product Support Specialist will also work closely with Product and Engineering, providing key customer insights and feedback.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with Product Managers in your focus areas
- Build deep and extensive knowledge on Wish products, with special focus on those that most directly impact our customer base
- Manage and drive the readiness of Customer Support Operations by working closely with the Training Manager and Vendor Specialists, ensuring that all workflows, tools, and content are ready for a new or updated feature
- Manage and investigate bug reports from Customer Support Operations, triaging them to Engineering and providing status reports
- Aggregate and analyze feedback from customers to deliver impactful recommendations for Product
- Craft internal tooling specs to drive efficiency improvements
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering, particularly around critical issues that impact a large set of our customer base
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses of user data to make informed business decisions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years experience in a related customer support role, technical support preferred
- You find it rewarding to solve people’s problems and are proactively improving internal workflows and processes
- Proven ability to take complex technical problems and communicate them to a variety of audiences
- Organized and self-motivated individual, comfortable operating within ambiguity
- Strong communication skills required to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Desire to continually learn, adapt and work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor and a sense of adventure!
- Preferred: comfortable with SQL, Looker and other data analytics tools
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.