At Unity Technologies, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators! The Unity Engine is a best-in-class platform for a variety of different interactive media experiences, ranging from console and phone games, to Hollywood film CGI, to ground breaking AR/VR interactive experiences and industrial simulation. As content becomes more interactive, dynamic, and real-time 3D there is a growing need for a technology stack accessible for all that can create seamless operations for content developers to service their players.
Unity gaming services is a suite of self-serve products made available for gaming studios for all sizes as part of our goal to equalize everyone’s access to technology, meant to help businesses in operating their titles. This role will be responsible for the overall success and growth of the department!
You will manage a team of seasoned product leaders to rally a large cross-functional team to deliver the different component pieces to make gaming services successful. In addition to crafting the components for gaming services, the tenets behind its design will also be your primary responsibility. This includes interoperability standard, common data and information architecture, consistent user experience (dashboard, SDK, signup flow, payment), among many others.
Finally, you will be relied upon for thought leadership, go-to-market strategy, and connecting development with customer needs to transform what services could become to ease operational complexity in the gaming sector.What you’ll be doing
- Manage a team of hardworking Product Directors, Senior Managers, and Managers across LiveOps, Analytics, Player Online Services, CRM, Dashboard, Developer touchpoints, and facets of distribution and product interaction in partnership with the Unity Editor
- Encourage a group of cross-functional leadership teams and influence executive leadership in the long-term growth plan of gaming services
- Actively manage contribution towards the Gaming Services P&L through smart build/buy/partner investment strategies with direct accountability towards revenue growth
- Direct and orchestrate involvement of multiple roles and product lines to build a successful gaming services assembly
- Drive product vision, design, and development processes to establish a customer-first development culture and take product quality to the next level
- Extensive experience in product management leadership/executive roles centered around gaming or SaaS/consumption based technology services
- Extensive experience in managing highly technical people managers
- Executive presence to hire and encourage key leadership talents within the product management group
- Holistic system thinking and detail oriented, capable in issuing product directions in a fast paced environment when needed
- Comfortable in C-suite presentations and big group partner management
- Excellent cross-functional communication skill and work ethics to collaborate with engineering, product marketing, sales, and other Unity teams to drive successful releases
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.