Senior Manager, Process Excellence at DoorDash
At DoorDash, we're redefining the future of on-demand delivery. We're building a team of incredibly talented product leaders to define and build on our vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world. You'll work among engineers, designers, and operators in a fast-growing environment. You should have a mix of technical depth, principled thinking, a customer focus, and well-honed product judgment.
As a member of the Support Operations team, you will drive the tools strategy that will enable DoorDash to provide excellent service so we can delight our consumers, merchants, and dashers.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Set the vision for support tooling and partner with operations, engineering, and executive partners to design and execute on a roadmap that gets us there.
- Be a conduit between operations and engineering for continuous improvement and troubleshooting of tools-related issues.
- Establish a culture of process excellence that enables the cross-functional team to iterate quickly and effectively
- Enable the support operations team to achieve business objectives that have direct financial impact to the business as a whole
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch; consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and impact to all stakeholders
- Experience starting/scaling a successful startup from the ground up
- Strong interest in logistics, online-to-offline, on-demand services, transportation, marketplaces
- Avid DoorDash user
- Natural ability to make stuff happen around you through influence; you handle chaos, ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organized way.
- A keen ability to see problems through the eyes of our customers, which informs the hypotheses you will develop
- A willingness to use robust data analyses to test those hypotheses and influence others
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Ability to convert business requirements into technical specifications-- effortlessly pivots between communications that are technical and non-technical in nature.
- 3+ years of product management, engineering or design experience, preferably in an operations environment
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.