As the leading development platform for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity is helping developers take their creations further than ever before. We believe the world is a better place with more creators in it, therefore we are making tools to arm a wide audience to reach their creative potential. Unity’s Volume products are built to serve a broad base (volume) of creators. This segment of products includes Unity Microgames, The Unity Asset Store, Verified Solutions Partners, as well as some unannounced products.
As the Senior Manager for Product Marketing, Volume Products, you will play a pivotal role in enabling more people to create. You will partner closely with Product leaders to define the strategic direction and build demand for this segment of products, each at different stages of their product life-cycle, and targeting different audiences. You will lead a robust team of product marketers responsible for being specialists on their respective products and markets, defining product positioning, capturing insights, crafting messaging and go-to-market strategy, and leading cross-functional partners for success in execution. You will look for trends and opportunities, within your product portfolio, to connect dots and user journeys!
What you’ll be doing
- Key contributor in defining and developing a vision for volume products, in order to achieve business objectives.
- Partner closely with Product Management and E-Commerce Leadership to collaborate on strategic plans, challenge the norm, and innovate.
- Grow and coach your team of engaged and strategic Product Marketers. Help prioritize and break down barriers where needed.
- Develop a vision and understanding for key partnerships that could help achieve specific goals.
- Incorporate insights into marketing strategies and encourage colleagues to try new things.
What we’re looking for
- Proven ability in leading a performing team
- You think strategically about sophisticated issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence and bring people together across all functional areas and regions.
- You know how to prioritize within a given scope, and challenge norms.
You might also have
- Experience on subscription, e-commerce, and social media products.
- Experience working in games
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.