Senior Manager, Product Operations at DoorDash
DoorDash Drive is our hyper-growth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers and retailers across the United States and Canada. As our Senior Manager, Product Operations you’ll grow our new incumbents vertical, outsourcing fulfillment for merchants who offer delivery today by improving logistics and finding operating efficiencies by partnering with product. You are creative, analytical, and have both the operational skills to accomplish challenging goals and the ability to communicate insights effectively. Think this is you? Read on...About the Role
DoorDash is looking to build multiple, billion-dollar business as we leverage the last mile infrastructure we’ve built to fulfill new use cases. You'll oversee project teams and guide product strategy to impact the future of Drive. In a typical day, you may lead a new initiative, run and refine experiments to improve operations or drive growth, dive into data to explain market performance at the lowest level of detail, build tools that allow teams to increase their work 10x, and make sure we never stop performing.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build a new business vertical from the ground up, solving logistics challenges for merchants that have offered delivery historically by providing the same quality at a lower cost.
- Manage diverse teams to grow volume and improve unit economics as the cost owner in our incumbents P&L
- Guide operational improvements for our merchant partners by understanding the root cause and working with internal partners to design solutions
- Partner with our analytics, engineering, product, and design teams to scale operational wins to improve our fulfillment product.
- Analyze complex data sets and pair with field team feedback to provide insights and recommendations to our leadership and product teams
- You have 7 or more years of experience in consulting, strategy, business development, operations, technology, analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- You have experience leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
- You have excellent analytical thinker who can provide applicable recommendations out of complex datasets; advanced SQL experience preferred
- Your expert communication and interpersonal skills set you apart
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.