Senior Manager - Product at Rally Health
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
The Senior Manager - Product: Benefits/Price Care will help lead the team that supports the future and vision of the Care Team. You will work with the sales teams and our C-Level leaders to improve solutions for our members.
- You will report to the Sr. Director of Product
- You will oversee the roadmap for Price Care, expanding Rally's offering and surfacing relevant actions to users
- You will oversee Measurement development for Price Care, including monitoring of user feedback to help guide product decisions, improvements, and growth
- You will provide hands-on leadership to Sr. Product Managers and Product Managers
- You will guide the product expansion and roadmap as we expand Rally's offerings to help consumers more effectively navigate the healthcare system
- You will focus on launching, marketing, and running an integrated benefits and price transparency solution - with a passionate focus on the customer and consumer
- Establish and implement a comprehensive product strategy
- Establish and analyze metrics of user behavior to help make product decisions
- You will lead and mentor a team of Product Managers
- Build a product culture which understands the importance of rapid testing and learning
- Identify partners and business opportunities to improve the product offering
- You will work with Rally's partners (including UHC and other payer partners) to implement their roadmap plans
- 8+ years of working with enterprise tools and software product management
- Experience working within, or as a Consultant for, a Fortune 100 company
- 4+ years of working with C-Level leadership in strategic capacity
- 4+ years of working with a Sales Team and participating in sales presentations
- 4+ years of leading a team or Product Managers
- 3+ years of working with external B2B customers
- You should bring a product oriented thinking
- Experience leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of online and mobile-based products
- Experience bringing customer-oriented products to market
- Experience using hard data to back up assumptions and develop business cases that can be easily communicated
- You have a General Manager mentality
- Discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with all kinds of employees
- Bachelors Degree preferred, MBA nice to have
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.