NextRoll is seeking a Sr. Product Designer to join its Product Design team focused on our B2B software offering, RollWorks. The Product Design team partners with the Product Management and Engineering teams to deliver marketing software that is designed to help address our customers’ complex problems in a simple manner. We are embarking on a journey that includes significant product expansion and diversification efforts as we continue our rapid growth.
As a fellow Product Designer, you will participate in the entire product development process. This includes anything from brainstorming new product concepts to making last minute pixel changes before launch. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce simple yet powerful user experiences.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Partner with other designers, PM's and Engineers to help lead the user experience of new features and products from conception to launch
- As part of a trifecta of designer, product manager and engineering lead, you’ll help define the solution to the customers’ problems and measure its impact
- Design mockups and prototypes and quickly iterate on the same to ensure it meets customer expectations
- Articulate design concepts and decisions to stakeholders and generate alignment on design direction
- Conduct user research and usability studies to understand the customer context and how RollWorks’ products fit within it
- Craft and maintain product UI components and pattern libraries
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Prior experience designing, building and shipping business grade (as opposed to consumer / social media) products across a variety of platforms and form factors
- Prior experience working with Product Managers and Engineers to ship high impact products
- A portfolio showcasing your work
- Real passion for talking to customers and strong sense of customer empathy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.About RollWorks:
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.