Senior Product Manager, AcreValue at Granular
More than seven billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will surpass nine billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this surging demand. They’ll be seeking options that both sustain the environment and help them to be economically viable, and are increasingly turning to the world’s leading Farmer Management Software (FMS), Granular.
As an organization, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and industry leading digital products that our customers will love.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team. You will be an integral part of Granular's success, and this is a unique opportunity to work on a first of a kind product at a pivotal phase of growth and accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a team full of passionate, committed people, all while helping to feed the world more efficiently.
At Granular, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-tier leadership team with proven entrepreneurial expertise on a mission to revolutionize the $3 trillion agriculture industry. We’re growing quickly, and expanding our team in [where]. We’re looking for self-motivated, intellectual, and versatile individuals to join our team to improve the lives of our farmers.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Develop the product roadmap for AcreValue.
- Own key funnels and metrics and work closely with cross functional peers to execute product initiatives against your plan and improve these metrics.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers, our market and our competitors.
- Identify opportunities through user research, competitive analysis, diving into data and collecting feedback from teammates to create experiences that make farmland access more efficient and more profitable.
- Use data to inform product decisions and make tradeoffs.
- Be a champion for your team and their work.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years in Product managing successful consumer products.
- Great communicator with strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills and proven ability to take initiatives and build strong, productive relationships.
- Enjoys working in cross-functional teams and understands that it takes multiple points of feedback and perspective to develop the right strategy.
- Thinks strategically. You know that tradeoffs must be made, and have thought through methodologies and tactics for evaluating a portfolio of initiatives.
- Curious and flexible with a “Get Things Done” mentality.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Commuter Benefit Program and Stipend
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision and Dental FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Dependent care for business travel
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan, dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular is Farm Management Software (FMS) that is helping thousands of farmers to build more profitable and efficient farms today and steward their lands for generations to come. As the world’s leading FMS, Granular uniquely combines an industry-leading support team with the most recommended suite of easy-to-use powerful software to help farmers and their teams run all aspects of their farm business. From financials to agronomy to operations, farmers are now able to make data-driven decisions with greater confidence in an increasingly challenging environment.
Granular was founded in 2014 with the mission of helping farmers run more profitable and efficient business instead of maximizing bushels. Built as a collaboration between several of the most advanced family farms and top technology investors including Google Ventures, Granular is widely credited for launching the first modern, built in the cloud and mobile-centric FMS in 2014. In 2017, Corteva Agriscience acquired Granular to bring together the best technologists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from across the world with its global presence and deep resources to serve the needs of farmers through the transformative effects of digital technologies.
Today, our over 400 passionate employees are on a mission helping our customers solve their problems today and for food demands in the future by transforming agriculture through continuous innovations in farm productivity, profitability, and environmental sustainability.
Granular is San Francisco-based, with offices worldwide. Granular is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Corteva Agriscience (NYSE:CTVA), a spin off of DowDuPont™. Learn more about our company and people at http://granular.ag/, Twitter, @GranularAg, and Instagram, @Granular_Ag, or facebook.com/GranularAgriculture/