Senior Product Manager, Billing at RingCentral
What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are encouraged, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with elite technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Our Product team develops and leads features, interfaces and designs that set our applications apart. You drive strategy and development and your technical expertise will help our platform deliver the look, feel and function that redefines the way the world communicates.
As the Senior Product Manager, Billing, will include hands-on support for in-house built Production Billing system. Collaborate with sales, finance, business partners, UX/UI, IT and engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of commerce capabilities. Lead configuration and setup of subscription billing systems and ecommerce platform. You will be able to synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently.
- Ability to synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options expertly.
- Develop short, mid and long-term roadmaps to develop features based on business needs
- Engage with multiple business partners to ensure requirements and stories are assembled
- Help translate requirements and stories into IT and engineering specifications alongside development teams
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Billing Systems and aspects of their integration with online services
- E-commerce billing & purchasing
- Integration with payment gateways including Tokenization
- Product Catalog Management Systems
- Billing Process Automation Systems (BPA)
- Aspects of Billing System integration with CRM, ERP, RevRec and Ordering
- Experience with CPQ system
- Experience with Contract Life Cycle Management Systems (CLM)
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results
- Knowledge of cloud voice, video, and messaging communication products
- User-focused problem solver with ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation abilities
- Capable of taking sophisticated issues and making them simple for customers and partners to understand
- Track record of owning the entire product life cycle
- Experience in SaaS/PaaS
- Experience in Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Have a good understanding of industry standard Quote to Cash (Q2C / QTC) processes
- Have a good understanding of industry standard SaaS/ subscription management processes with a focus on enterprise grade, License Based Billing solutions
Benefits and Amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet smarter. Free video meetings with built-in team messaging.
Sign-up for Glip!