Using our industry-leading game engine, we are crafting a whole new line of products centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. What we build will impact multiple industries such as Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of the field of Artificial Intelligence.
We are developing a groundbreaking ML operations platform, one specialized in using the power of real time 3D to solve difficult problems in computer vision. Success is enabling a single ML developer to build a production-level computer vision model with a limited set of real world images. In order to achieve this objective, we are making significant investments in simulation and ML infrastructure and 3D simulation tools and content.
In this role, you will own developing and driving the product roadmap to achieve our vision in the next few years. You will conduct technical discovery calls with customers and define core requirements based on customer feedback. You will partner with engineering teams and communicate strategy recommendations to executive leadership. You'll lead the entire experience from the Unity Editor to new services, and more. Our product vision has high ambiguity and you will help us turn our goals into a product reality and turn Unity into a leader in the Computer Vision industry.What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with senior engineering leadership, marketing, business development, and sales to conceptualize, strategize, and develop new products
- Set and achieve goals that stretch what’s possible for computer vision systems
- Work closely with internal and external Unity users to evangelize and empower compelling use cases for our computer vision services
- Understand and address evolving customer needs to help prioritize future efforts
- Keep up to date with the latest in simulations, perception, and robotics research
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager with a focus on B2B SaaS in a user-focused role
- Experience delivering Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning based products or services
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Attention to detail in running multiple programs at the same time
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
- Masters/PhD in Robotics, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, or an equivalent technical field
- Experience developing applications with or creating content with Unity Engine, Unreal Engine, Blender, or other 3D content creation software
- Experience using the existing ecosystem of ML tools, platforms, and services
- Experience in groups that have developed or made use of synthetic data for computer vision, speech, NLP, or other use cases
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.