Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
The Confluence Cloud team at Atlassian is changing the way companies collaborate and share information. Confluence has 50k+ customers and more than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need to get their jobs done, faster. Join us as we unleash the power of teams all over the globe.
The Confluence Cloud team delivers new features and services designed to serve the needs of large companies using Confluence Cloud every single day. These features and services are focused on high-availability, security and management of Confluence Cloud customers.
We are looking for a bold, creative Senior Product Manager who can lead this team in tackling the multi-dimensional challenge of building the Confluence permissions model with the Atlassian Platform team, simplifying current user experiences, while retaining Atlassian’s core value prop of “open by default”. Experience working with the User Interface of a SaaS platform is required.
In this role you'll get to:
- Partner with engineering and design to form a triad that will inspire and lead your teams to success.
- Lead the execution and adoption of the Atlassian platform permissions into Confluence Cloud, while also being active in defining what the end user experience is from a product and strategy standpoint.
- Simplify current user experiences, while retaining Atlassian’s core value prop of “open by default”.
- Find cross-product integration opportunities that can be made possible with a shared and easy to translate permissions model.
- Impact millions of users and thousands of partners for decades to come. All this, while creating extraordinary products, we also bring fun, excitement and speed to consumer software.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in highly technical product management, with a history of shipping both SaaS products and cloud services
- A strong ability to influence teams to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve the experiences for our users
- Real passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems
- Data and detail oriented, while balancing quality and quantity
- Lead products that require coordination across multiple teams
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
This role can be remote, but must be based on the West Coast
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.