You’ll join our Core Product Management team reporting to our Senior Director of Product and lead NextRoll’s customer data platform (CDP) which sits at the core of NextRoll’s product and technology. This is a fast-paced, cross-functional, and highly visible role responsible for the R&D, and rollout of NextRoll’s in-house CDP, which collects, unifies, and manages customer data to power the next generation of NextRoll’s products and offerings. This challenging and exciting opportunity will enable you to work on groundbreaking engineering, mar-tech, and ad-tech problems at massive scale with a passionate, motivated, and highly-talented team of data science engineers, analysts, and feature engineers.
As the Product Manager for the CDP, you will guide important programs from creation through implementation. You’ll be in a unique position to have both NextRoll business units AdRoll and RollWorks as well as other core engineering teams as your key customers. You’ll closely partner with senior and accomplished engineering teams to ensure the CDP meets internal needs, customer requirements, and helps drive NextRoll’s growth. You will need strategic thinking, superb execution as well as expertise in Data Infrastructure and Growth/Marketing Technology.
Do you want to join a dynamic and growing product team that is shaking up the industry? If so, we are looking for you! Come "roll" with us.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Drive the roadmap, vision, and strategy for NextRoll’s CDP
- Partner with other Core teams, Data Science, and teams from both the AdRoll and RollWorks business units
- Evangelize the CDP and seek new opportunities to drive NextRoll’s growth
- Work with other PMs and leadership to identify new opportunities to differentiate our products and bring new innovative solutions to market
- Contribute to developing the processes and culture of the product management department at NextRoll
- 3+ years of product management experience
- A BS in Computer Science, Statistics, or similar fields
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across teams and departments
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior CDP or data infrastructure experience (product management or related)
- Experience in or knowledge of the ad-tech or mar-tech landscape
- Experience working with data science, analytics, or AI/ML teams
- MS or MBA in related technical or business field
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.