Senior Product Manager, Engagement, RollWorks at NextRoll
You’ll join our RollWorks Product Management team reporting to our Lead Product Manager for RollWorks’s Engagement Solution. In this role you’ll own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for RollWorks’s flagship Advertising product, acting as the primary owner in Product Management, as well as contribute to a number of other initiatives. RollWorks’s Advertising product is an essential reason that customers choose RollWorks and therefore this role is a very important one within the business unit. You’ll work in collaboration with technical and non-technical stakeholders to evolve RollWorks’s advertising product with a “privacy first” approach, as well as identify what improvements are needed to ensure RollWorks’s Advertising product continues to be the best account-based advertising product in the market. In this role, you’ll also contribute to the strategic assessment of other Engagement initiatives that could make sense for RollWorks to pursue, which is a fantastic opportunity to define the future for a critical part of RollWorks’ Account-based Platform in a rapidly-growing category.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for how RollWorks should improve its Advertising product to deliver more value to customers and be future-proofed to a changing privacy landscape.
- Become an expert on how Google’s changes to Chrome will impact RollWorks’s Advertising product and what we can do to use this change as an opportunity to deliver an even better product experience.
- Help develop the strategy and roadmap for other products and features RollWorks should pursue to mature its Engagement offering to customers.
- Interface directly with customer-facing employees, customers and partners, representing RollWorks and establishing feedback loops for our product, design, and engineering teams
- Own goal setting for revenue and adoption of the products you work on, and work collaboratively with customers and customer-facing teams to help reach those goals
- As an experienced Product Manager on the team, help influence RollWorks’s overall product strategy and processes
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience at high-growth technology companies ideally in a mixture of infrastructure projects and customer-facing projects.
- A STEM Bachelor's degree with the capacity to quickly understand complex technical subjects.
- Come with the fundamental product management skills you’ll need to succeed in the role. You should have experience working on product features throughout their entire journey from customer research to implementation and release.
- Impact focus with a history of delivering measurable results for the businesses you have worked for
- A passion for understanding customer needs with experience in customer research
- A positive attitude that makes you everyone’s favorite coworker to collaborate with
- A “get it done” attitude with a bias toward action; self-starter with discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions & getting closure on tasks and projects
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.