Senior Product Manager, Global Office at RingCentral
What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies, and customers together.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity, and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Our Product team develops and manages features, interfaces, and designs that set our applications apart. You drive strategy and development and your technical expertise will help our platform deliver the look, feel, and function that redefines the way the world communicates.
The Senior Product Manager - Global Office/Int’l Markets position is a high-impact role responsible for expanding RingCentral in new geographies and markets.
RingCentral unifies multiple global offices with a single communications and collaborations platform. As a Product Manager, you are responsible for expanding RC’s global office footprint and launching RingCentral in Int’l markets.
You will be charged with designing and delivering a fully localized feature-rich product that meets local market needs and compliance.
You love building highly usable, available, mobile-centric, scalable, and enterprise-ready products.
- Analyze new geographies to provide local telecom service
- Develop country-specific product strategy and requirements
- Develop a solution for countries, where the telco is highly regulated
- Analyze new markets to launch RingCentral service
- Work closely with the Operations team to offer a commercially viable product
- Track and measure Quality of Service(QoS) in each country
- Develop a roadmap for global expansion
- Work closely with regulatory, privacy, operations, finance, tax, accounting, Int’l GTM teams to launch new countries
- Collaborate with the engineering team to deliver features
- Track and measure the success of each product/feature launched
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of product management experience in SaaS/Global Cloud Applications Experience
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results
- Hands-on involvement with launching product releases from ideation, developing user stories, performing user acceptance testing, and measuring in-life product metrics.
- User-focused thinker with the ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Track record of leading the product life cycle
- Technical background or relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
Benefits and Amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center, and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.