Senior Product Manager, Identity at Quantcast
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:06 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 15, 2020
Are you a self-starter with a passion for cutting edge technology? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love solving complex business challenges?
Quantcast is looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Identity to lead the strategy and execution of our identity roadmap.
Quantcast is one of the largest processors of data in the world and a recognized leader in consent management. We partner with over 100 million online destinations, both web and apps, to help them better understand their audiences while respecting data privacy regulations and consumer rights.
As Sr. Product Manager, Identity, you will be working at the crossroads of technology, data privacy, and consumer experience. Your products will have a dramatic impact on how people use the internet and apps every day. You will give millions of internet users more choice and control over their data while simplifying advertising to help brands grow.
To succeed in this role, you will have an in-depth understanding of technical infrastructure, web and mobile interoperability, product management expertise, and experience collaborating cross-functionally. Further, you are focused on building solutions that drive stability, performance, and security across Quantcast products while meeting customer needs.
- Lead a product development team, setting the vision for the team and building product experiences that are the backbone of Quantcast’s identity applications
- Work with internal teams and end users to develop a deep understanding of requirements
- Use data to test hypotheses and support teams throughout execution
- Inform the product roadmap, prioritize features, and coordinate product schedules to ship high-quality experiences to internal teams and end users
- Attain product-market fit and widespread product adoption among various consumers of your products
- 5+ years experience leading product teams that delivered solutions/products related to identity, login systems, and/or data security
- Experience with dual track development and an emphasis on customer discovery and continuous learning, as opposed to only execution and shipping product
- Possess strong analytical background and comfort with complex, data oriented products
- Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast-moving, startup environment
- Self-starter who can proactively identify and solve problems
- BA/BS in a technical field (e.g. CS, engineering, physics, math)
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Read Full Job Description