We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Unity Monetization team in San Francisco. You will be responsible for products and features supporting developers monetizing their games. This product manager will work on a product in the early stages of development and requires the ability to plan and execute on ideation, communicate vision clearly, perform market fit analysis, collaborate with many partner teams in development, plan go-to-market strategies, and drive customer adoption. Must have passion for monetization.
To qualify, you should have an understanding of how mobile advertising works, who the major players are in mobile advertising, who the customers are and their pain points, and how technologies today do or do not solve problems in this space. You should have familiarity with mobile ad-tech including Ad Networks, Mediation, and Bidding Technology. We value prior experience in software engineering, analytics, and product management in a fast growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to your strong understanding of product and technologies, you should be a great communicator, both in writing and in person, and experienced at collaborating with many stakeholders to drive a vision to reality.
- Develop, prioritize, and execute product strategies, vision, and roadmap with key stakeholders
- Drive alignment across stakeholders from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Lead key customer engagements to gather feedback, drive adoption, and build strategic relationships
- Leverage business acumen and deep understanding of users to define clear technical and design requirements
- Perform market research and analysis for various use-cases and problems to determine where future opportunities lie
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies with clear plans, KPIs, and methods for tracking success and risks
- Collaborating with other teams across Unity to design and improve Unity’s overall product strategy
- Deep understanding of the mobile advertising technology, how it works, who the players are, the trends, the customers and their pain points, the solutions available, and future opportunities that lie ahead
- General understanding of how mobile SDKs and APIs work, dashboard design and user experience, auction mechanics, and reporting works
- Experience with mobile in-app AD Networks, Mediation, and Bidding Technology
- Writing top-notch Product Requirements Documents, User Journeys, Wireframing, and Product analysis
- Excellent communications skills that are clear, concise, and empowering to drive teams to action
- Passion for game developers and what they do
- Passion for Unity
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.