Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Our Product team develops and manages features, interfaces and designs that set our applications apart. You drive strategy and development and your technical expertise will help our platform deliver the look, feel and function that redefines the way the world communicates.
As the Senior Product Manager, Mobile Carrier Partnerships, you will work with cross-functional teams to launch new products and services in partner channel. You will be charged with designing and delivering Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) solutions based on IMS integration with mobile carrier partners and enabling them to successfully launch products into their wide range of market segments.
- Detailed understanding of VoLTE services, Mobile Wireless networks, and IMS architecture
- Communicate and educate partners about RingCentral features, and roadmap
- Knowledge of cloud voice, video, and messaging communication products
- Define features from concept to detailed requirements
- Communicate both strategic vision and tactical plans to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering team to deliver features in partner segment
- Hands on knowledge of global mobile and telecom service provider IMS networks, OSS/BSS systems and integrations
- Hands on involvement with launching product releases from ideation, developing user stories, performing user acceptance testing, and measuring in-life product metrics.
- Able to communicate effectively with engineering technically and translate business requirements into solution specifications.
- Work with a cross-functional teams on go-to-market approach and communication on new releases
- Track and measure the success of each product/feature launched
- Working knowledge of system integration using REST APIs
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, co-workers, and partners
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in Wireless/Telecoms industry, SaaS or Enterprise software.
- Experience with customer data migration
- Experience in managing technology partners
- Ability to thrive in start-up environment
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Knowledge of 3GPP/GSMA specs and Wireless 5G technologies
- User-focused thinker with ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple for customers and partners to understand
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle
- Knowledge of security, privacy, and telecom regulatory/compliance requirements
- Strategic Partnership experience
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.