Senior Product Manager, Monetization at Unity Technologies
Unity is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join its Monetization Organization. This role is responsible for products and features that support developers monetizing their games. This role will work on a product in the early stages of development and require the ability to plan and execute on conceptualization, communicate vision clearly, perform market fit analysis, collaborate with many partners and development teams, plan go-to market strategies and drive customer adoption.What you’ll be doing
- Develop, prioritize and execute strategies and roadmap with key partners
- Drive alignment across partners from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Lead key customer engagements to capture feedback, drive adoption, and build strategic relationships
- Bring to bear intuition for business and understanding of users to define clear technical and design requirements
- Perform market research and analysis for various use-cases and problems to resolve where future opportunities lie
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies with clear plans, critical metrics, and methods for tracking success and risks
- Collaborating with other teams across Unity to craft and improve Unity’s overall product strategy
- Deep understanding of the mobile advertising technology, how it works, who the players are, the trends, the customers and their pain points, the solutions available, and future opportunities that lie ahead
- General understanding of how mobile SDKs and APIs work, dashboard design and user experience, auction mechanics, and reporting works
- Experience with mobile in-app AD Networks, Mediation, and Bidding Technology
- Writing outstanding Product Requirements Documents, User Journeys, Wireframing, and Product analysis
- Excellent communications skills that are clear, concise, and empowering to drive teams to action
- Passion for game developers and what they do
- Passion for Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#li-dc2 #sen