Here at Cisco Meraki’s we take great pride in our Networking and Security products. They are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide and are deployed in millions of locations.
If you’ve been to an office, campus, restaurant, hotel, or a bank in the past week, multiple Cisco Meraki products have probably been involved.
Our mission is to simplify powerful technologies so that our customers are free to focus on what they are passionate about.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to research, identify, and own products that would extend across our Networking and Security portfolio (WiFi, Switching, SD-WAN, Analytics).
For example - What are the problems that really prevent users from being productive in their work? How to tap into and address new security threats?
Can we tell our user that something went wrong before they noticed it? Can we fix it for them?
In this position, you will use data streams coming from millions of different devices and tens of millions of clients. No other networking company on earth is even remotely capable of this reach, nor has access to this kind of data. You will partner with different product teams as well as different engineering teams that are focused on delivering groundbreaking innovation from hardware, through firmware, and all the way to the cloud.
You will collaborate with the executive team to establish the products’ roadmap and strategy, outline collaboration with other business units and external companies, Sales, Support, and Marketing.
We are changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue the evolution by creating something new, innovative, and disruptive.Responsibilities
- Full ownership of the strategy and feature set in the areas of focus
- Market and customer analysis, requirements development, business case, collateral, product strategy, and product positioning
- Expertise in the area of focus, as well as related technologies and their application in the market
- A true partner to the engineering teams, guiding them on how customers use our products, where they struggle, and what matters to them
- 5+ years as a product manager with track record around data driven and analytics based decision making
- Entrepreneurship, creative problem solving skills, and a strong desire to make an impact
- Experience in working with UX design, and collaboration with multiple product management colleagues and functional teams
- Ability to dig into how complex things work, and determining how to make them better
- Experience as a developer / network engineer or similar and/or work on cloud/SaaS related products
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people, strong presentation and demonstration skills. Confident, articulate, professional speaking abilities
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.