Senior Product Manager, Paid Digital Goods at Reddit
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is growing its direct-to-consumer monetization products. With Coins and Awards as our first digital goods and Premium Subscriptions (formerly known as Gold), our vision is to enrich engagement and build a new revenue pillar to complement Ads. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and data-driven person to join the team to help conceptualize and execute on an exciting set of new digital goods that will reach millions of users!
The Senior PM will own core elements of the digital goods roadmap to increase Coins usage and Premium subscriptions, which will ultimately drive revenue. The ideal candidate can draw upon deep subject matter expertise in understanding social motivations, gamification, and an understanding of Reddit culture to build fun features that our users will love and adopt.
This position requires the candidate to be located in San Francisco.
- Translate strategy and roadmap into features, working with Engineering, Design and Research to build specs and design, and ultimately ship product
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Business Development, Communications, Brand Strategy, Legal, Security) to communicate feature designs and get buy-in
- Set OKRs / Expected Outcomes for features, and be able to analyze results after shipping products. PM should also be able to iterate shipped features to ensure they meet goals as set before development.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be able to take multiple inputs, quickly make sound judgments and pivot as necessary
What We Can Expect From You:
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of product management experience in consumer-facing websites and/or apps, experience in free-to-play games preferred
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Ability to deep dive on large data sets and produce meaningful analysis, including experience with multivariate testing
- An eye for design and craft in shaping product ideas to fruition
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to benchmark competitive products and draw meaningful insights
- Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders, including (but not limited to) Engineering, Data Science, Business Development, Communications and Legal
- Self-starter, able to take a concept to feature spec, development, testing and launch
- Being an avid Redditor yourself!
- MBA degree
- Experience in building virtual economies from ground-up