Senior Product Manager, Pharmacy Systems at Alto Pharmacy
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $1B ARR by the end of 2020. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups Maybe the Next “Unicorns’.“
As a product manager on the Pharmacy Team, you’ll be responsible for leading a cross-functional team's alignment on the vision and execution across a set of products that underpin Alto’s ability to provide an unmatched level of pharmacy service at scale. Our solutions reimagine pharmacy care and fulfillment operations to 1) streamline communication and coordination between patients, providers and insurance companies, 2) provide patients better, more personalized quality of care, and 3) get patients the medications they need faster and at the best price possible.
- Deeply understand users’ pain points (e.g. patients, providers, care specialists) and Alto’s business goals, in order to prioritize product investments to drive highest impact. This includes conducting user research, competitive analysis, and soliciting product feedback.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap, and gather requirements for your respective product area. This includes developing product proposals and specifications for engineering, design, operations, clinical teams.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of leadership, engineering, design, clinical and operations experts to build world-class products. This includes working with both internal and external partners to ensure alignment of goals, transparent communication, and identifying critical dependencies and risks.
- Lead teams from concept to execution to launch. This includes defining the project scope/hypothesis, goal and metrics, timeline, and leading the impact analysis to inform future product improvements and investments.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Are deeply passionate about solving real user problems with creative and delightful solutions
- Love breaking down complex problems, thinking strategically, and making data-driven decisions
- Drive results through impeccable organization and ruthless prioritization
- Enjoy collaborating and influencing across different cross-functional teams
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You're unafraid to dive into an unfamiliar problem but humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
- Believe in Alto’s mission and embody our company values
Required prior experience
- 3-5+ years experience as a product manager or senior product manager
- Proven track record of successful product launches, distilling complex requirements into simple workflows
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members up to and including the executive-level
Nice to have prior experience
- Technical background, MBA or equivalent work experience
- Startup and entrepreneurial experience
- Experience building products in the area of operations management, healthcare or e-commerce
Want more insight into what motivates us to save patient lives? Learn about our key values here: https://www.keyvalues.com/alto
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.